Troyer Insurance Agency is seeking experienced and qualified sales producers. Responsibilities include prospecting, soliciting, quoting, and selling insurance products. Specific sales goals and service responsibilities will be determined during the yearly planning process. Service and sales standards must be met with an emphasis placed on the quality of the insurance product being presented to the client. Meeting insurance company guidelines and maintaining underwriting requirements on new and renewal accounts. Training and use of internal systems and office procedures, maintaining continuing education and product knowledge, and pursuing new opportunities for growth will all be essential.
- Minimum of 3 years sales or comparable experience.
- Possess or obtain relevant insurance licenses.
- Comfortable with commission based income.
- Able to prospect, network, and sell a wide range of insurance products.
- Utilize marketing and sales tools to present and close sales.
- Above average working knowledge of computer applications and systems.
- Possess an outgoing and positive personality.
- Driven, focused and coachable mentality.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High School or GED education required.
- College level or degree a plus.
- Strong English speaking and writing skills required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) speaking and writing a plus.
- Good driving record and reliable transportation.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position we would like to speak with you. Please complete the application below and attach your current resume in a standard format. We will contact you for a follow up conversation or interview. Thank you for your interest in Troyer Insurance Agency.